Customer Success Manager
ABOUT VIBE HCM
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative and recognized brands, while at the same time creating Vibe HCM - a highly acclaimed HRIS, Talent and Employee Collaboration suite that drives transformative change.
Our Team is comprised of energetic, bright, self-motivated folks that work hard and play hard. We provide a range of formal compensation and informal rewards, socialization and volunteerism opportunities. We’d love to have you as part of our Team in our Austin office!
Summary. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key customers, driving post-sale account management, customer engagement, and value delivery. Their job is to provide strategic advisory services to maximize our customer’s return on investment. They will utilize a combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge, and account management experience to help customers realize the full potential of the product and services purchased.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively engage customers identified as at risk and handle customer escalations through the application of interventions, development of improvement plan, managing distributed action items, and ongoing check-ins.
- Provide customer education throughout the customer journey/life cycle by sharing of tips and tricks, leading webinars, direct customer interactions, etc.
- Measure Customer Health through the collection of various data points including cSAT and NPS, analyze data, develop follow-up plan and deploy actions for responding to feedback.
- Utilize data gathered in customer interactions and surveys to develop standards, identify potential improvements to process or product, and be the customer’s voice within the organization.
- Collaborate with internal functional counterparts to enable customer marketing, product roadmap, and overall communication.
- Expand revenue in accounts through upselling and driving increased renewal rates.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Travel to employee and customer locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field, from an accredited college or university
- Three or more years’ experience in Customer Success or equivalent role with history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Three or more years’ experience in technology – preferably in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated strong customer communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency of MS office and web-based systems
- Background experience in HRIS systems highly desired
- Proficiency with Salesforce desired
Competencies for Success
- Enthusiasm: Passion for the customer experience and customer success
- Problem Solver: Track record for identifying, applying, and tracking progress on solutions
- Communication: Strong negotiation and presentation skills; ability to speak effectively and professionally before groups of customers or employees
- Planning: Strong organizational, planning, and project tracking
- Superior interpersonal skills: Ability to interface with a wide range of personalities and position levels
- Promoter: High energy, enthusiastic promoter of organization, products and services and our cultural values
- Accountability: Tenacious self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- Teamwork: Ability to collaborate with others to drive effective and efficient results
- Adaptability: Manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback while being adaptable to changing priorities
- Aptitude: Ability to quickly learn new technologies, including software used by customers and those used to support customers.
- Detailed Oriented: Detailed administrative skills for tracking and reporting