HCM Benefits Consultant
Our specialty is creating easy-to-use HR technology to be used and valued by all employees. We have been doing this for over 20 years. This relentless pursuit has led us to work with some of the most innovative and recognized brands, while at the same time creating Vibe HCM - a highly acclaimed HRIS, Talent and Employee Collaboration suite that drives transformative change.
The Team is comprised of energetic, bright, self-motivated folks that work hard and play hard. We provide a range of formal compensation and informal rewards, socialization and volunteerism opportunities. We’d love to have you as part of our Team in our Elkhart office!
The HCM Benefits Consultant is key member of the Implementation team and will work with and support our HR technology Suite – Vibe HCM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide benefits product knowledge for project feasibility and software configuration solutions by researching customer needs and problem areas, conferring with internal/external stakeholders, understanding system flow, work processes, reporting needs, regulatory/compliance impact and data usage
- Make recommendations for configuration based on results of discovery and research process
- Liaison with technical team and product to configure/troubleshoot client customization and enhancement requests
- Collaborate with Product team members and Sr. Implementation Techs to determine if appropriate internal or external solutions currently exist, or whether new solutions are required and feasible
- Manage customer timeline during Plan stage of implementation, ensuring customer meets deadlines needed for on-time implementation.
- Complete configuration of customer product where applicable
- Utilize applicable configuration tools and scripting to create, test and activate various modules within Vibe HCM Benefits Product, based on blueprints and discovery documents completed with the customer
- Provide customer support and internal testing during implementation and soft landing
- Triage and prioritize customer tickets/issues and escalate to other SMEs or technical resources as needed
- Develop test cases and perform internal validation testing for applicable support tickets to ensure the issue is resolved, and provide testing guidance to the customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, HR, IT or related fields
- At least one year of full cycle project management experience required
- At least one year of experience implementing one or more of the following software solutions: Payroll, Applicant/Recruitment, Onboarding or Performance Management
- At least three years of experience in managing full cycle benefits to include – Initial and annual Open Enrollment cycles, COBRA and ACA
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- PL/SQL experience highly desired, but not required
- PMP Certification highly desired, but not required
Competencies for Success
- Communication: Effective and concise written communication targeted to specific audiences; Strong verbal communication and listening skills to assure understanding
- Presentation: effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, business analysts, and developers
- Analytical Thinking: Approaches problems logically; Provides meaningful analyses through verbal and written presentations
- Organizational Skills and Concern for Order: Keeps accurate records; Provides meaningful data for review
- Initiative: Engaged and proactive; Takes appropriate action within minimal oversight
- Agility and Time Management: Able to respond to changing priorities, demands, procedures and technology; Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet client needs